Print this page
Wednesday, 20 March 2013 13:55

How do I claim the tax relief?

Written by 
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Whether you are employed, self-employed or not employed, we claim basic rate tax relief for you and invest it in your pension.

If you pay income tax at the higher rate (or additional rate that applies for those with an annual income above £150,000) you can claim any extra tax relief you are due from the HMRC in your annual tax return.

Read 40100 times
Super User

Latest from Super User