Wednesday, 20 March 2013 13:55

How do I claim the tax relief?

Written by 
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Whether you are employed, self-employed or not employed, we claim basic rate tax relief for you and invest it in your pension.

If you pay income tax at the higher rate (or additional rate that applies for those with an annual income above £150,000) you can claim any extra tax relief you are due from the HMRC in your annual tax return.

Read 40120 times

*Please note we have updated our email address and trading style to LenRose Wealth Management but still under Active Financial Partners Ltd and part of the Harwood Wealth Management Group PLC.

The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.

Jonathan Hales

Independant Financial Advisor

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

T: 01795 477744

M: 07886 516087